Happy Friday everyone! Here is your Friday, beauty quick tips.
- Use a bit of foundation on your lips before applying your lipstick. It will help the color stay all day.
- During eye makeup application use a Q-tip dipped in eye cream to easily remove mistakes.
- Heat your eyelash curler for a few seconds with your blow dryer before using it. It will help lock in the curl.
- A dab of Visine will take the red out of a pimple.
- To prevent your eye liner from crumbling when you sharpen it, place in it the freezer for about 10-15 minutes prior.
- Applied to much oil/serum to your hair or just didn’t have time to wash it today? Take a big makeup brush and dab it in some baby powder, tap once and apply to roots. This will soak up any extra oil and dirt.
- No shaving gel? Use conditioner – you will actually get a better shave and your legs will feel incredibly soft.
- Take a lip gloss in a sheer nude color and add it to the apples of your cheeks. It will instantly illuminate your skin and create an illusion of a healthy glow.
- Spay a toothbrush with hairspray to tame those brows.
- Nails just painted – In a rush? Submerge nails in ice cold water for 3 minutes. The cold water will help the polish dry completely.
- If you are one to typically get razor burn after shaving, apply your favorite deodorant immediately post-shower. It will help those bumps from appearing.
- Get tanned and toned…or at least look like you are. Mix liquid bronzer with a firming cream , then massage into your arms. It’ll temporarily tighten your skin and give it a glow.
Final tip – Have a GREAT weekend!!